What is GRC?
In order to understand what the glass-fiber reinforced cement is, it is the best way to explain what this material made out of. GRC is the composition of mortar and alkaline resistant glass fibers. The mortar is made out of special raw materials including some nano materials in order to have the minimum pore volume and the best properties. The best formulas are engineered for the properties required.
The Advantages Of GRC
- Easy at the reproduction of the shaper and details
- Quality at the surface texture.
- It’s lightweight.
- Easy to handle.
- Earthquake resistant due to its engineered fixing system.
- Ultra-high strength in compression and tension.
- Can be painted later, or colored in production processes, can have different facings including natural stone and wood
- Can be replaced non-structural precast concrete elements that are heavyweight of having problems in shape.
- Low maintenance.